Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cd head unit
#1
My head unit has packed up completely tis all I need after the month I've had so I'm after a CD player must have at least one set of pre outs so I can wire up my amp and subs cheap as possible as am now Brasic thanks to my dog doing the only injury not covered by her insurance
#2
Got two will get pics
#3
I have a jvc one I can do for £20 posted will check if it has preouts later for you there is a pic in my hdi breaking thread Smile



#4
I have a Sony for £20 posted if the one above is t what your after
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#5
Pics up


Attached Files Image(s)
           


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Sony Bluetooth head unit Paul_13 0 1,504 22-11-2015, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Paul_13
  Wanted: Cheap Head Unit Andy annear 8 4,116 27-02-2014, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Andy annear
  Alpine head unit cage, anyone? Tom 2 2,191 17-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Tom

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)