Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Good GTi Shocks!!
#1
Hi guys,

Gonna lower the state before next weekend so looking for a good set of gti shocks to use!

Cheap as possible please and will have to post unless you're fairly close.

Let me know what you've got
Cheers
Tom
#2
I've got a few sets here.

Just need the bare shocks without springs and mounts?
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#3
Yeah thats right, I'll get new top mounts and 40mm springs. Smile
#4
Where are you located? Presumably you'll need them couriering. I'll weigh a pair tonight and get you a quote on postage Smile
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#5
Located in Ipswich (IP9) mate, bit of a drive to Somerset lol so yeah better have couriered. Smile

PM me when you've got a price please. Smile
#6
Also got a set mate off the diablo im breaking Wink



#7
Looks like I've got this sorted now, cheers. Smile


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)