Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GTI 6 2 port brake master cylinder
#1
as above in good order....thanks..
#2
I've still got that one, but I'm unable to PM you with my details as your messenger is disabled. Either try to PM me to see if you can enable it (I'd imagine it's due to you not having reached 10 posts) or jot down your Email address.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#3
(05-11-2012, 04:46 PM)Dangti6 Wrote: I've still got that one, but I'm unable to PM you with my details as your messenger is disabled. Either try to PM me to see if you can enable it (I'd imagine it's due to you not having reached 10 posts) or jot down your Email address.
I need 2 more posts I guess....lol

still won't let me pm.?????
#4
Just tried again and you're right.

What's your email?
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#5
(05-11-2012, 05:14 PM)Dangti6 Wrote: Just tried again and you're right.

What's your email?
sent u pm.
#6
Ta. Replied Smile
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bottle of Co2 around ellesmere port/wigan Uberderv 2 3,017 19-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Uberderv
  Wanted: 23mm master cylinder Chris_90 8 5,627 28-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  Wanted: 23mm 4 port master cylinder Chris_90 2 2,850 11-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Chris_90

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)