Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Phase 2 Dash in Phase 1 car?
#1
Hi all, I've got the week off and want to sort out the aweful mess of wiring behind my dash left by the previous owner, I've been round several scrap yards today and can only find phase 2 and onwards 306s Undecided If I was to get a complete phase 2 dash with loom and stalks would this connect up to my current in car loom?
#2
Clocks/dials dont. Not sure about the rest

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#3
Bugger Sad will have to keep hunting then
#4
This may help you:

http://306team.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6780

Google translate should deal with it.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phase 1 (?) wheel into Phase 2 ? Sinbad 0 2,393 22-08-2021, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Sinbad
  component speakers for a phase 2? DonGonzo 0 2,273 16-11-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: DonGonzo
  5 door phase 3 interior parts for sale Teeharv 1 4,047 15-03-2019, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Teeharv

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)