Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The moon's distance
#31
(18-10-2012, 09:34 PM)Niall Wrote: This.
Should of bought a 406 tom. most of them are 150k+ now. Highest one ive seen was a local cabbie. Was on 480k!!

A couple of years ago, New Year's Eve I think, I got in a 406 taxi to town and that had 600+k on the clock!! No idea if it was the original engine but feck me!
I had a photo but I've no idea where it is.
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#32
I have a Mondeo and a 205 both on 180k
#33
238K here on my HDi. All original in the bay.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
#34
So what your saying, is all the billions spent by nasa etc sending these insane rockets to the moon, and all the needed was an XUD with a stage 1 on veg?

FFS what a waste of cash!!!!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#35
(19-10-2012, 09:59 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: So what your saying, is all the billions spent by nasa etc sending these insane rockets to the moon, and all the needed was an XUD with a stage 1 on veg?

FFS what a waste of cash!!!!

I think yours might make it there a little quicker! But do you think it would reach it before you pop a piston or something daft!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#36
add my S16 and D turbos milage together and im still 5,000 mile short of the moon Sad


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess whats walking distance from my house (diesel fanboys only) Dum-Dum 11 6,395 25-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Look at the Moon Hitchos 38 17,593 27-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Hitchos
  Pic of the moon with my Iphone 4s. Pompey306mark 16 9,156 03-02-2012, 09:06 PM
Last Post: stevobeavo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)