Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you do?
#1
Well as the title says really. What do you do for a living.

Suppose ill start Big Grin . I work Monday, Tuesday and Friday at Goals soccer centres, Star city, Birmingham as a maintenace man doing just about anything, Wednesdays and Saturdays at a PC repair shop in Birmingham city centre where im a Laptop Motherboard technician and Thursdays i work in Leicester at there Goals Soccer site repair all there fences plus a bit of plumbing, electrics and general maintenance. Plus i also work for myself on the nites repairing laptops, pc's, consoles, TVs and anything else electrical lol.


Next.
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
#2
Can you convert a black iphone 4s to white? Smile
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#3
i've got some paint lol
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
#4
haha i take that as a no then?
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#5
sorry mate not very good with phones unfortunatly i generally dont like apple and only work on them if i have to lol
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
#6
o hi...im a professional knobber. O_O
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
#7
Ive got some masking tape and some gloss white paint padge lol

Im a fully qualified mechanic but finding it hard to get a job atm what with everywhere wanting previous experience working in a garage :/

So i just do work on friends and family's cars ect until something comes allong.
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#8
I'm a careworker for adults with learning disabilities Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#9
Currently unemployed but was a postman for 4 years and warehouse manager for 6 months but it wasnt working :-(
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#10
Student Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
#11
Student Big Grin
#12
Matt Wrote:I'm a careworker for adults with learning disabilities Smile

i used to do some volunteer work for adults with learning difficulties. I really enjoyed my job and used to love going out on day trips. Made so many good friends aswell.
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
#13
Electrician Big Grin

Looking for a new job elsewhere, purely because my boss is a lady garden.
#14
Fire alarm engineer working in mostly care homes, hostels and flats.

Love the care homes. Get so much coffee and biscuits and all the old girls love me. I could pull a different bird every day :mrgreen:
Lol
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#15
I'm a bum!
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#16
during the week im a student
weekends a barman
summers im an overseas activity instructor

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#17
Niall, I work in Care homes alot doing electrical work. Old women are just perverts! But some of the young carers are FFFIITT.. Got to take the bad with the good my friend Wink
#18
Also im a professional at getting banned from pugnet :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#19
4WayDiablo Wrote:Also im a professional at getting banned from pugnet :-)

I think I'm going to be banned in a min for speaking my mind.


Attached Files Image(s)
   
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#20
I'm a customer service adviser for a gas and electric company, although I've been an acting team manager for about 6 months, all the work without the pay but I don't have to speak to customers!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#21
Student and dog groomer Smile
#22
MrsMidnight Wrote:Student and dog groomer Smile
I know danny is a little high maintenence but thats a bit far lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#23
4WayDiablo Wrote:
MrsMidnight Wrote:Student and dog groomer Smile
I know danny is a little high maintenence but thats a bit far lol

Sorry? I thought I was the dog, not him?
#24
MrsMidnight Wrote:Student and dog groomer Smile

I read that to mean "Student groomer and dog groomer"... Confusedhock:

I'm a software developer, not exactly exciting but it pays the bills.
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
#25
I work in an office selling stuff to old people and also now liasing with Groupon Wink
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
#26
I work in Facilities management....managing the day to day running of 2 BP offices near Heathrow Smile
[Image: kim.png]
#27
KimmieKat Wrote:I work in Facilities management....managing the day to day running of 2 BP offices near Heathrow Smile

I want free petrol! Please!!! Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#28
Im a landscape gardener. Left school at 16 to do it, much to the horror of people i knew. Nearly 5 years later ive got letters after my name and have someone working for me. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it haters.

Oh and im also a professional bar fly... Arguably too much... Thats just her opinion indoors though.... lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#29
THE_Liam Wrote:
KimmieKat Wrote:I work in Facilities management....managing the day to day running of 2 BP offices near Heathrow Smile

I want free petrol! Please!!! Big Grin

Even I don't get that! BP employees get a discount card, but alas I'm employed by Johnson Controls (who incidentally make loads of car part...)
[Image: kim.png]
#30
Matt Wrote:I'm a careworker for adults with learning disabilities Smile

I do the same Smile.. Love my job.
On the 306 waiting list.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)