Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lincoln
#1
Who lives near Lincoln
#2
Depending on what scale of the world you look at, I live reasonably close to Lincoln.
#3
About 30min drive from me
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
#4
Wat goes on for pug ites around a 40 miles around Lincoln
#5
Leicesters not that far.. Straight down the A46 and your there Big Grin plus the new A46 is such a lush road!! lol
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
#6
Rolling road in 13th of October
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
#7
Ive been to lincon
#8
ive heard of Lincoln
#9
I like turtles
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
#10
I can spell Lincon.
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
#11
Im about 15 miles from lincoln mate, where abouts are you?
[Image: Pugsig.jpg]
#12
I don't know where Lincoln is
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#13
I've been to Lincoln before.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#14
I'm bout 15 miles away grantham way bud
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
#15
(01-10-2012, 12:00 AM)Dave Wrote: I'm bout 15 miles away grantham way bud

Klkl im near sleaford
#16
i live about an hour away from lincon


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot specialist in Grantham/Nottingham/Lincoln 306rhys 4 3,415 28-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Spotted - Lincoln - Two 306s, one Day! Orta 9 5,172 14-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Pete

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)