Posts: 122
Threads: 4
Joined: Sep 2012
Reputation:
0
Location: Leicestershire
27-09-2012, 05:31 PM
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2012, 05:34 PM by Xud Missile.)
Hi, I've owned a 306Td since our Polo failed spectacularly. It was bought as a backup car whilst I fixed the Polo, took it on holiday to Cornwall and back and really liked it.
I'm also using an XUD9TE in a RWD project. I noticed the forum has it's own XUD sub-forum, I'd like to pitch my tent in there please ^_^
Just seen the guides section, looks excellent. I don't think I'll be sleeping for the next few days!
Posts: 8,749
Threads: 208
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
60
Location: Wiltshire
Car Model/Spec: ph2 Gti6 / ph4 HDI Estate
Welcome along fella, more info on the RWD project?
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!
Posts: 4,608
Threads: 90
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
54
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: 1996 306 DT M-TDI/16
Welcome along,
Good choice of motor, whats the rwd project about...pics!!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |
![[Image: sigi-2.png]](http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk226/darrenjlobb/sigi-2.png)
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
27-09-2012, 07:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2012, 07:45 PM by 4WayDiablo.)
Welcome along. Using the rwd gearbox from the ldv?
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
Welcome along. Rwd project sounds awesome. Need me details!
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 122
Threads: 4
Joined: Sep 2012
Reputation:
0
Location: Leicestershire
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah pilot gearbox, ordered the spigot bearing today from DAF dealer, just need to sort out flywheel, pressure plate and friction plate. It's going into an MK Indy. I've had it on the road previously (SVA'd 2006) with a Pinto engine. I did a trial fit on Wednesday and it fits really nicely, I'm going to be at my workshop again tomorrow all afternoon so can take some pics then.
Posts: 7,347
Threads: 163
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
53
Location: Leeds
Car Model/Spec: 406 HDI
Similar to what Dum Dum intended with his Dutton, or was that a HDI lump?
Posts: 7,152
Threads: 130
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
82
Location: Kingston
Car Model/Spec: 106 GO-NAD
lots of win going on in here i see!
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Posts: 2,330
Threads: 36
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
18
Location: Naarwich
Car Model/Spec: DT
That sounds amazing!
Get a thread up in the win (XUD) section
On the 306 waiting list.
Posts: 10,864
Threads: 117
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
119
Location: Southampton
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi and friends
Thought the XUD lump would be a bit tall for one of those bonnet lines, maybe not... Good work anywho, be interested to see the results.