Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Guide: Life - Part 1
#1
Here's a guide for life - general day to day living. Feel free to contribute Smile

Following on from the last weekend's events, I thought we'd start with the basics.
   

If you find yourself falling over, you should be aiming to be falling similarly to the person on the left.
#2
Does there need to be any more of a guide? Generally I just take anything Fooby does and go in the opposite direction.
#3
I was expecting you to have shopped him in Sad
#4
You have way too much time on your hands without me there! Tongue
[Image: kim.png]
#5
That's probably not all thats on his hands when you're not there.... giggidy
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#6
LMAO


What were you searching to find that picture though scott? lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#7
lol Danny

Curt I think you've pretty much just covered part 2 right there lmao

Jamie I'll post up the one I originally saw later Wink
#8
is this all there is to life? might as well give up now haha
#9
(30-08-2012, 04:40 PM)Kimmie Wrote: You have way too much time on your hands without me there! Tongue


And he's got waaaaaaay too much of me on his hands without you there Big Grin


ninja
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#10
(30-08-2012, 05:53 PM)Grant Wrote:
(30-08-2012, 04:40 PM)Kimmie Wrote: You have way too much time on your hands without me there! Tongue


And he's got waaaaaaay too much of me on his hands without you there Big Grin


ninja

Problem is, I really don't doubt this Sad
[Image: kim.png]
#11
(30-08-2012, 05:39 PM)Scott Wrote: Jamie I'll post up the one I originally saw later Wink

would it this be this one perchance?

   
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#12
FLOL

fs Sad
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
#13
(30-08-2012, 04:49 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: That's probably not all thats on his hands when you're not there.... giggidy

Epic Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#14
Hahaaaaaaa!! Glad I didnt put money on it Scott! nearly 18hours later....!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#15
Pretty funny. Smile
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#16
Haha, best guide iv seen so far lol
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
#17
(01-09-2012, 07:00 AM)Mowle5677 Wrote: Haha, best guide iv seen so far lol

You've clearly not been to the meme guide thread :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#18
It seems that the same problem is experienced by animals when jumping over things:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkK6YWq5fx4
#19
The ultimate question therefore being; is fooby a horse?
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#20
Centaurs kthx
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
#21
...just pulled a muscle i laughed too had at that and fooby's reply! daaaamn! lmao

I heard fooby tried streaking once also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7syrkon3eeg
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guide: Useful Part Numbers D@wson 5 5,993 20-01-2012, 11:30 PM
Last Post: D@wson

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)