Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GI: Breaking/Full car sale - Ph2.5 dturbo Diablo 306
#31
(14-07-2012, 03:25 PM)C2K Wrote: Is the spoiler a standard top one? Is it a phase 2 or phase 3 item?

Yep it is, and the boot is p2
#32
alright mate have you got a t2?
#33
(16-07-2012, 06:09 PM)Ryan@306 Wrote: alright mate have you got a t2?

Turbo went to Fozzy mate, sorry
#34
It was a KO3 anyways
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
#35
ok mate no worries did you sell the masks in the end?
#36
I'm thinking of replacing the tyres on my car, a set of wheels with tyres would probably be easier and cheaper!

Do either set of wheels have 195/55/15s on them?
[Image: MIRKxNP.jpg]
#37
are the masks valeo or depo?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#38
Would you sell the set of rub strips if you don't sell the doors? If so how much and I can collect.

Cheers
Darren
#39
(17-07-2012, 09:19 PM)Initial D Wrote: Would you sell the set of rub strips if you don't sell the doors? If so how much and I can collect.

Cheers
Darren

I'm afraid Fozzy has them now, sorry buddy.

(16-07-2012, 06:31 PM)me-tm Wrote: I'm thinking of replacing the tyres on my car, a set of wheels with tyres would probably be easier and cheaper!

Do either set of wheels have 195/55/15s on them?

Both sets of wheels do.
Give me a PM.

(16-07-2012, 06:18 PM)Ryan@306 Wrote: ok mate no worries did you sell the masks in the end?

Didn't sell the masks, they are on my gti. Sorry!
#40
bugger could have done with those tyres also! haha
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#41
(19-07-2012, 09:56 AM)Ben Jay Wrote: bugger could have done with those tyres also! haha

No one has put down a deposit on either set so feel free
#42
how much would you want for the tyres?
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#43
(19-07-2012, 10:05 AM)Ben Jay Wrote: how much would you want for the tyres?

I'd be selling them complete with the rims as I have no need for a set of rims and the prices are in first post mate
#44
Still need to clear the rest of this.
#45
What have you got left?
#46
Bump. Need the lowering springs gone can go down on price!
#47
Are the hockey sticks still available. If so would you post the passenger side one and let me know what the total would be. Cheers.
#48
Noticed in a few posts back that you said you had other fogs? I only need a drivers side one as mine has been smashed Sad

Also trying to work out what the situation with the interior (seats) was..
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
#49
(05-08-2012, 06:14 PM)c.a.r. Wrote: Noticed in a few posts back that you said you had other fogs? I only need a drivers side one as mine has been smashed Sad

Also trying to work out what the situation with the interior (seats) was..

I'll check the fogs for you tomorrow.
The interior may become available within the next 2 week's as I am looking at stripping the car.
#50
Cool, keep me posted matey. I'm particularly interested in seats with the map pocket in the back, so don't know if they were just a phase 3 thing?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
#51
Would do the lowering springs/shocks for 25 collected, need them gone now!
#52
(05-08-2012, 06:37 PM)vlj Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 06:14 PM)c.a.r. Wrote: Noticed in a few posts back that you said you had other fogs? I only need a drivers side one as mine has been smashed Sad

Also trying to work out what the situation with the interior (seats) was..

I'll check the fogs for you tomorrow.
The interior may become available within the next 2 week's as I am looking at stripping the car.

Ill have the door cards if car doesn't want em! also, im after diablo door handles, rub strips and a few other bits and bobs Smile
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
#53
do you have either the master cylinder?or the wiring to the heaters?
#54
Hello mate you still got the front bumper ?
#55
(04-09-2012, 08:19 AM)rob306 Wrote: Hello mate you still got the front bumper ?

afraid not mate, first thing I got rid of!
#56
do you have either the master cylinder?or the wiring to the heaters?

dw mate sorted


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING - Diablo GTi6 93,000 miles Dangti6 15 10,875 25-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Dangti6
  Breaking Cherry Red 205 Dturbo andyyy 26 14,688 21-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: allye
  Breaking Black 3dr HDI Dturbo rocker8742 76 55,736 10-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: rocker8742

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)