Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
cossack parts
#1
o/s/f wing o/s side skirt o/s/f hockey stick
#2
I'd give raz a message, I hear he collects them lol. Might have a few spare bits
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
I think hes the bloke that wanted to buy my car when i lost my license???? maybe worth a shout though
#4
Ill have a wing and maybe a hockeystick
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#5
Pboost? Five him a shout for definate
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: drivers door, (5dr), Cossack grey Piggy 11 5,762 22-05-2013, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Piggy
  Wanted: cossack wing thethorne 1 1,625 09-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Last Post: thethorne

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)