Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So Magic Trees
#31
I dont like things on the mirror either............thats what the little hook is for above the back door, magic trees...... Smile
#32
I hate stuff hanging on the mirror mine are hung on the indicator stalk. Forget there even there most the time
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#33
No air fesheners for me, Turps, Coffee and oil scent FTW.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
#34
theres to much hate on this thread lol
#35
California scents, looks like blocks of weed... apparently!

£2 each! Bargain.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-ASSORTED-OF...2570994209
#36
my car has its own scent, i like it that way
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#37
Odour le fart?
#38
knowing Dec, eau de ganga...
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#39
(04-08-2012, 02:29 PM)tomw1123 Wrote: California Scents ftw they last about a month, probably more Smile

+1

But Jelly Belly Is The BOMB!
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
#40
I can concur that Dec's car smells awesome........ Before I knew what it was. Confused
#41
Haha bet decs car smells like pure win!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#42
   
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#43
(07-08-2012, 08:41 AM)Toms306 Wrote: I can concur that Dec's car smells awesome........ Before I knew what it was. Confused

+1

Also when i MOTd the wanpointfour it failed on an obstruction in the drivers view... which turned out to be a magic tree LOL Dodgy
#44
Get a proper air freshener

http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/Chemical_G...trppsc.htm

Smells awesome and lasts ages.
#45
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130736073943?s...1423.l2649

California scents £1.90 cheapest I've seen
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#46
Yankee candle airfreshner or california scent FTW
#47
Blueberry Jelly Belly + running on veg = freshly made blueberry pancake smell, no lie

Last time I bought a magic tree though it had a baby in it? I've still got the damned baby

[Image: 73932_10150290400645083_6871412_n.jpg]
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  magic friday! cully 12 6,906 25-11-2016, 09:31 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  its the magic day !!! daddyfixit 8 4,379 03-09-2016, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Eddleston
  its the magic day !!! daddyfixit 14 7,845 17-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Last Post: silverzx

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)