Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newbie in ipswich
#1
Hi all
Im ash been looking on the site for a few months now and finally decided to register.
I drive a 306 1.8 xs in meridian blue only owned it a short while but owned a white 306 hdi with alot of work done to that.

i will post some pictures am i right in saying it has to go through photobucket?

thanks
#2
Welcome
#3
Welcome Smile

Nah just use the advanced reply method and attach them direct to the site
Quicker,easier and less laggy for the site
Wishes for more power...
#4
[attachment=12191] heres my daily

[attachment=12192] heres my old hdi was running 180bhp

this was a day after it had been sprayed was waiting for roof to be done as i did it myself later on that day i hit a badger so has to buy a new bumper and radiator etc then sold it two months ago only for the guy to write it off within 2 days Sad
#5
Welcome to the forum Hello
#6
You sure you're from Ipswich? Don't recognise either cars lol, and I used to spend a fair bit of time around town.

Edit - Welcome btw. lol
#7
(22-12-2013, 08:30 PM)Toms306 Wrote: You sure you're from Ipswich? Don't recognise either cars lol, and I used to spend a fair bit of time around town.

Edit - Welcome btw. lol

yes mate moved here 3 weeks ago
#8
Ah I see lol, that's probably why I haven't seen you about then. Wink
#9
welcome


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member from Ipswich. geekatronic 14 5,617 03-06-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Eeyore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)