Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
306oc seat covers
#1
Just a weird and wonderfull idea at the moment as iv been looking for a decent logoed generic baggy style seat cover. but i thought id just guage interest in some OC logoed ones .

So would there be much interest? And any one got any input?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#2
I'd be interested, been considering getting one for the drivers seat to save the alacantra from getting any worse.

My dad has one in his Mondeo for the drivers seat that seems ok but the only Peugeot ones the guy does say 'Pug Racing' on them which is a tad chavvy.
#3
Anything with racing on is a bit chavvy.

But yeah im in the same boat. I cant find a good peugeot one so a simple white oc logo would be l
Nice

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#4
I'd be up for one Smile just the logo would be awesome
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
yeh if they are cheap enough then ill have some.
#6
Cool.

Sam. Dont want them to be cheap tacky crap that dont last though

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#7
This is what I was looking for, like this, simple black one but not with that logo.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-BL...3a6a3e2b60

It's made from a nylon/waterproof material.
#8
price depending i dont see why not.
#9
(19-12-2012, 04:18 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: This is what I was looking for, like this, simple black one but not with that logo.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-BL...3a6a3e2b60

It's made from a nylon/waterproof material.

Yep thats pretty much what i was going for Big Grin but OC obviously

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#10
Like most I would be interested in 1 depending on price


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)