Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: 2.1TD swap parts
#1
Got a list of a few parts I want so that I can do my 2.1TD swap and theyer almost entirely 1.9TD parts

1.9TD Flywheel
1.9TD Lower engine mount (the metal bit)
1.9TD Water Pump
1.9TD Pipe that bolts to the water pump



2.0HDi exhaust manifold.
#2
Itwasntme If you put this up a week ago I could have given you all those items but they've been sent to the scrap yard FFS.
I can get you a fly wheel still though? Need to check If I still have it and it's in good nick first.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#3
Cheers mate.

Might have a 1.9TD engine for a rebuild for you or ginger pubes soon if your interested. Needs a HG.
#4
I have all the above....
#5
Yeah that'll be good, we're on the hunt for one, he's not having my spare Dodgy
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#6
If you posted this yesterday you could have had it all for the price of a courier chucked it in the car when I weighed it in yesterday
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#7
(18-11-2012, 07:27 PM)Lisa306 Wrote: I have all the above....


Hey Lisa thats amazing, Id not thought to ask you, a little bird told me that you have a 2.1TD converted 306.


Do you have a price for all the above posted.
Can I have some pics of it before I buy as I wouldnt want to be getting ripped off.


Do you have any tips for the 2.1 conversion?
When are you going to put up a project thread for your car?
What turbo would you recommend, I hear hybrid TD04s are good?
#8
I heard 19g's run well on 2.1's. Can't mind where I saw it though.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)