Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ph1/Rallye pas pump
#1
Ph1gti/Rallye pas pump in decent nick and cheap as poss please
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#2
Do diesel ones fit? I have 2.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#3
Urm possibly. I have no idea
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#4
Well you can have one. I was going to scrap them anyway.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#5
Got derv if falls through
#6
You get sorted
#7
Not yet. Trying to find out if diesels are the same or not
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#8
Check the part numbers then penis brain
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#9
Yeah but that's kinda hard on my phone, can access service box Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)