Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The "My car is awesome" thread!
#1
Big Grin 
Thought I'd stick this up, so we can all share how awesome our cars are!

Like mine, sat outside in the carpark, just being different to all the other cars out there Smile (and looking awesome even though it's raining!)
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#2
Rename it the 'cool story bro thread' for accuracy lol
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#3
(28-07-2012, 01:05 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Rename it the 'cool story bro thread' for accuracy lol

[Image: CoolStoryBroCoolStoryBro_ba91c2_3376394.jpg]
#4
Yeah, ok, I was bored.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#5
(28-07-2012, 02:41 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Yeah, ok, I was bored.

Just like I was last night
#6
this is possibly less relevant than the crap i used to post! D:
#7
(28-07-2012, 06:31 PM)SRowell Wrote: this is possibly less relevant than the crap i used to post! D:

Its probably less ****** too Big Grin
#8
Your car is most definitely awesome

   
#9
If that carpark had been dry, I bet I could have been on 3 wheels there!

We're such chavs....
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cats! lady gardens or Awesome? Dum-Dum 57 30,994 08-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Last Post: JamesPT
  Awesome deal! Nathan1305 25 16,824 21-06-2014, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Seb_Ryan
  awesome 305 diesel van... Piggy 14 7,095 28-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Last Post: willJspears

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)