Posts: 48
Threads: 7
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Herts
Thought i would say hello.
I have owned quite a few 306's over the last 10 years.
Here are some pics of some of the 306's i own at the moment.....
My pride and joy
General work horse:
My current project:
I am going to start project thread on the cossack 6 so you can see what i am doing to her.
Posts: 833
Threads: 214
Joined: Feb 2012
Reputation:
0
Location: Wrexham Wales
Car Model/Spec: 306 hdi meridian
Hello welcome to the peugeot 306 car forum.
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
Welcome along! :-) love the Cossack!
Posts: 752
Threads: 55
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation:
3
Location: Caerphilly, Wales
Welcome, love the ph1 grey!
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Posts: 48
Threads: 7
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Herts
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
Welcome along mate, nice collection you have there.
Posts: 2,178
Threads: 50
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
14
Location: Middlesex
Car Model/Spec: Nile Phase 2.5 GTI6
How're you getting on with the S16 now? Last I saw you had the engine out?
Posts: 48
Threads: 7
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Herts
(18-06-2012, 03:13 PM)Kimmie Wrote: How're you getting on with the S16 now? Last I saw you had the engine out?
I after enjoyable couple of months driving it was time to break the S16 up for parts which was my intentions when buying the car but grew fond of her.. so put it off for a while and decided to pull the engine out to see how much work the s16 needed.
But when my Cossack came up for sale it was time to break her up. And the whole s16's suspension now dwells on the Cossack.
Posts: 2,178
Threads: 50
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
14
Location: Middlesex
Car Model/Spec: Nile Phase 2.5 GTI6
Fair enough! It was a lovely car but I love the cossack!