Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Removing aircon from gti6
#31
got these part numbers off service box Smile

5751 33 Roller
5751 32 Tension roller
5703 67 Tensioner screw
5750 wl Drive belt
6923 78 Self tap screws
#32
(30-06-2012, 02:53 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: got these part numbers off service box Smile

5751 33 Roller
5751 32 Tension roller
5703 67 Tensioner screw
5750 wl Drive belt
6923 78 Self tap screws

They for the rallye setup? As I couldn't find it...
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#33
(23-06-2012, 09:21 PM)bongo Wrote: I tried to get some screenshots from ServiceBox but I can't find the right section for it. If anyone needs it and knows what section it is post it up and I'll grab some screenshots.

N3G 5 57A 21B think thats it mate Smile

tgk yes mate non ac gti6 so rallye Smile
#34
What price does pug quote for the parts?
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#35
stupid price mate lol Smile

how do you do screen shots will get few and post them up Smile
#36
I can't think with being on Tapatalk ATM. I am cool, was just being nosy. Will look when I am home next.
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#37
[Image: Untitled-1.png]

and price
[Image: Untitled2.png]
#38
They can swivel at that price!
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#39
(30-06-2012, 03:41 PM)TheGateKeeper Wrote: They can swivel at that price!

totaly agree mate lol worth having the part numbers tho Smile
#40
Best price i have been quoted on both pulleys and a gates belt so far is £90.05 inc vat Smile
#41
Managed to get the gates kit for £80.60 inc vat
#42
Nice one, you got a link to that one mate?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#43
(10-07-2012, 04:51 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: Managed to get the gates kit for £80.60 inc vat

Where? Big Grin
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#44
Nah mate went to sureparts in redditch and managed to blag them for trade price Smile

Kit was the belt and pulley and tensioner you need to give them the pug part numbers so they can cross reference them Smile

Also got a gates timing belt kit And qh water pump at the same time total for all of it was £195.08 Smile
#45
Good price mate Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#46
Just a heads up to anyone thinking of doing this you only need

5751 33 Roller
5751 32 Tension roller
5750 wl Drive belt

As you can use the origional bolts Big Grin


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)