Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ph1/ph2/3 window regulators
#1
I have a phase 1 3 door with electric windows the window reg is screwed on the drivers side I orded a green window slider to fix and turns out I have a white one which the whole slider is different.

Trying to find a phase 1 window regulator is difficult and was wondering if the phase 2/3 ones will be ok as long as I get the clips etc that hold the window to the slider?
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
#2
I think the plugs for the motor are different on the phase 1 to the phase 2/3



#3
I have a phase 1 window motor out of a 5 door if they are the same as 3door?



#4
R45_ODV Wrote:I have a phase 1 window motor out of a 5 door if they are the same as 3door?
No, doors shorter on a 5door so the motor doesnt reach its mounting points.

At OP you need to keep your eye out for someone breaking a phase one.. or buy new ones for 60quid a side if your keen lol
Doesnt even own a 306.
#5
Where abouts you from jenko?
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
#6
all sorted now got one of a member thank god i can open it now!

Parksy87 im from near rotherham
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
#7
Ah ok dude have the full setup at mine white runner, reg and im sure iv got the plastic washer to hold the window. Never mind Smile
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)