Posts: 1,430
Threads: 132
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: Yorkshire
Car Model/Spec: 305 and 306 HDi's
I am heading down Friday with gti Kyle. Will be leaving Castleford some time after lunch
Posts: 1,950
Threads: 55
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
17
Location: Rotherham
Car Model/Spec: 406 V6
Anyone from the proper side of the country heading down and got a spare seat?
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Posts: 1,847
Threads: 56
Joined: Feb 2012
Reputation:
19
Location: Chesterfield
Car Model/Spec: Moonstone HDi
Anyone gonna be passing J29 on Sunday morning?
Where you from ripp?
Posts: 1,950
Threads: 55
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
17
Location: Rotherham
Car Model/Spec: 406 V6
Rotherham area. M1/M18
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Posts: 1,847
Threads: 56
Joined: Feb 2012
Reputation:
19
Location: Chesterfield
Car Model/Spec: Moonstone HDi
I could nip up and fetch you if your struggling, not too far from j29!
Edit: that's if you can handle the shame of turning up in a derv! Lol
Posts: 1,430
Threads: 132
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: Yorkshire
Car Model/Spec: 305 and 306 HDi's
I've a spare seat in the 309. Heading down Friday about 4/5 ish hopefully
Posts: 1,847
Threads: 56
Joined: Feb 2012
Reputation:
19
Location: Chesterfield
Car Model/Spec: Moonstone HDi
Drop me a pm Saturday night ripp if you want picking up, be heading up early doors Sunday morning!
Offer is there mate
Posts: 1,950
Threads: 55
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
17
Location: Rotherham
Car Model/Spec: 406 V6
Oil-burner Wrote:Drop me a pm Saturday night ripp if you want picking up, be heading up early doors Sunday morning!
Offer is there mate
Okay pal, might have a lift with Jenks. Mine's running okay again now but given I need to solder half a dozen split wires up I found in the loom I don't fancy going far in her until she's sorted!
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Posts: 1,379
Threads: 46
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
4
Location: Halifax
I'll be setting off early doors sunday, probably about 6ish. Quick blast over 'tops then onto the M1 at J38 (Old post office) So theres another offer lol.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Posts: 2,083
Threads: 106
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
7
Location: Manchester
Car Model/Spec: GTi-6
I'm heading down tonight, about 5/6pm from Manchester... joining the m1 near Sheffield about 7pm.
JP
JP