Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Weston meet this weekend
#1
As per a recent thread of mine, I'm heading down to Weston-super-Mare to meet up with Midnightclub and a couple of other lads this weekend coming, and was hoping to have someone with Peugeot Planet/Lexia 3 sort a couple of issues while I'm down that way, figured we might as well make a meet out of it.

Anyone in the local area up for a meet somewhere? Looking at Saturday, pretty flexible as far as time/location is concerned. Will obviously supply beer tokens for whoever helps out on the PP front. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#2
You're sleeping in the garden.
#3
Mate, ill just put the seats down in the car, kip in the boot, plenty of room. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#4
Yeah could pop by, diff exploded on way to work this morning so hopefully have that sorted before Fri.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#5
I'm going to be in Cumbria, but heading back with the track car on Sunday so I'll be around in the evening, got my pp at home.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#6
Nice one Jonny, as I said in the other thread, even if it's sorted by Sunday, may well swing by to say hi anyway on the way through! Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#7
By this time tomorrow I will be in Weston!

Anyone else up for saying hi on Saturday? Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#8
Guessing no one else is up for this then?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#9
Sorry bruh. Got sailing things. I'll organise a big ea meet for this summer!
#10
Sorry didn't have much spare time this weekend. We do need to sort out a south west meet soon though


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weston / Bristol meet Sunday 12th May MrsMidnight 176 121,439 13-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Last Post: cully
  Updated: Weston (Bristol) meet 24th feb 3pm rocker8742 171 132,031 12-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Last Post: cully
Sad EA meet, THIS WEEKEND declantg 21 9,051 24-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Eeyore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)