Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone breaking a hdi engine?
#1
Any one got a hdi engine  they're breaking? 

I need the water connection at the back of the block near the turbo, plastic housing, I snapped mine being careless  Doh
#2
You should still be able to get the bit from peugeot if its the bit im thinking of.
#3
Im breaking one, if you could put a photo up of the part you need I will see if I have it buddy
#4
(07-10-2015, 06:48 AM)Frosty Wrote: You should still be able to get the bit from peugeot if its the bit im thinking of.

Probably, I just wanted it cheap :Smile

MY95, will update with a pic soon
#5
I've got the pic from servicebox, part 3.

But mine has the outlet coming out of the end that feeds the water pipe int othe drivers wheel arch.

Anyone got that outlet pipe (it's plastic)
#6
I bought one for my xud earlier this year it was less than £20 you will want a brand new o ring aswell.
#7
I didn't copy the image link in..
My bad! I'll fix it tomorrow


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)