Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sending a bike
#1
Guys,
I need to courier a bike. Its packaged up in a bike box and the total weight is 19kg. I need it insured for a minimum of £400. Any good suggestions for companies?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#2
I use parcel hero for all my bits, you can go to their site and get a price before you register
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
#3
How far is it going? You could try Shiply.
#4
Edinburgh
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#5
Paisley freight never failed me
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#6
DHL are by far the best we've used. UPS are also good.
UkMail and tnt are woeful
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sending an engine? samass 16 8,244 21-07-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Chris_90

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)