DTA

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTA
Sure a few have seen this now but looks like it was confirmed yesterday

DTA have closed and ceased trading. Its a real shame in my opinion as its nice to see small British companies thriving but obviously not this one Sad

http://www.dtafast.co.uk/news/latest_news.shtml#Close
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Always the small business that miss out Sad mum was saying they have been so busy since they put the closing down signs up! Shame really !
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2015, 10:23 AM)Sian Wrote: Always the small business that miss out Sad mum was saying they have been so busy since they put the closing down signs up! Shame really !

Now you know why DFS put up sale signs all the time. Wink lol

I've never even heard of the company here though!
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2015, 10:38 AM)Toms306 Wrote:
(25-02-2015, 10:23 AM)Sian Wrote: Always the small business that miss out Sad mum was saying they have been so busy since they put the closing down signs up! Shame really !

Now you know why DFS put up sale signs all the time. Wink lol

Small business can't afford to do that tom
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
No I know they can't, but that's what draws customers in!
Thanks given by:
From what Iv heard it's ill health of the Guy who owns and runs it?
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Your kidding...!! Ive not long bought a DTA ECU and loom for my Ascona. Hope the thing works ok or i'm screwed.
Thanks given by:
shame

Always heard good things from they ecu's
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2015, 03:35 PM)Sian Wrote:
(25-02-2015, 10:38 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Now you know why DFS put up sale signs all the time. Wink lol

They can't afford to ramp up prices to begin with so they can then put them back to normal once a month with "SALE" printed on everything? But then i guess if it was a business model that worked then dfs would be huge and everyone would know the name - Owait...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(28-02-2015, 07:16 AM)Poodle Wrote:
(25-02-2015, 10:38 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Now you know why DFS put up sale signs all the time. Wink lol

They can't afford to ramp up prices to begin with so they can then put them back to normal once a month with "SALE" printed on everything? But then i guess if it was a business model that worked then dfs would be huge and everyone would know the name - Owait...

My mums business general has lower prices then most places, they couldn't afford to do sales as they weren't breaking even. Hense why they are closing! Shame people are only going in now! Instead of supporting the business before. Ahwell
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
GOOD NEWS!

http://www.dtafast.co.uk/news/news1.htm#Changes
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
That is good news! Its never nice to see companies like this go under.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2015, 09:05 AM)Sian Wrote:
(28-02-2015, 07:16 AM)Poodle Wrote:

My mums business general has lower prices then most places, they couldn't afford to do sales as they weren't breaking even. Hense why they are closing! Shame people are only going in now! Instead of supporting the business before. Ahwell
Think you're missing the point mate.
They wouldn't need to lower prices using DFS as an example. Their sofas are never worth the £1000 they are initially advertised for. So their sale price is the actual price they want/expect to make their money
Thanks given by: