Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ace Cafe 20/04/2014 French Classic and Performance
#1
The 20th is the 3rd Monday of the month so how about a bit of ace cafe then buswankers?


It's payday for me and I'm working early turn so I'll have money to drive there and I'll be in London anyway so I'll be there.
#2
Ill be there with Gunt Smile
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#3
maybe from me just playing with some times ATM Wink

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

#4
If my rolling road meet falls through (probably ) I'll humble you with my greatness lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#5
Working 4-10 so I won't be there unless I get lucky and my deliveries are near there.
#6
I'll be down for this
#7
Niall don't forget the action day tickets Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: French Car Show 7th - 8th June 2014 - Castle Combe, Wiltshire Scott 551 325,103 15-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Last Post: cully
  Performance French Cars Track and Modified Event @ Knockhill suzanne@fcs 2 2,584 29-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  French Car Show 2014 Themed Paddocks! suzanne@fcs 16 9,370 26-05-2014, 04:55 PM
Last Post: suzanne@fcs

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)