Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
eibach 30mm springs
#1
So what are they worth,?
There on xsara vts struts with good top mounts.
Obviously springs new are quite a bit
These are not new but are still ok condition?

Cheers
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#2
Are they prokit or sportline springs jim?
Wishes for more power...
#3
How do i tell?? There grey/silver in colour

Just bought as gti6 30mm springs
Think there prokit actually due to not being progressive
So ride quality is not sacrificed
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#4
Aye...I think I paid £35 for my eibach prokit springs second hand, on their own
Wishes for more power...
#5
Yeah, paid 40
So reckon there worth 55 on struts right??
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#6
On vts struts I would say £55 is a bargain front end setup!
Wishes for more power...
#7
Xsara struts/springs/mounts can be had for £40 posted on ebay so I'd say £55 with Eibachs sounds a bit low if the shocks are in good order tbh!
#8
Ok tom cheers. Ive got the xsara vts springs too as i bought vts front struts/springs and swapped the eibachs onto them

Anyway ill get some pics up and a separate sale thread
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#9
They're worth that all day every day it's just not always easy to sell them, you've got to hope someone's looking for some at the time really.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
#10
I'd be interested ThumbsUp pm me
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#11
Did these get sold?
#12
Yes they did mate, better luck next time Wink
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#13
(01-09-2014, 05:11 PM)Jimbo Wrote: Yes they did mate, better luck next time Wink
Cheers. I've crossed into the post 100 club so shouldn't be long


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eibach/B4 coils binding? wld 11 9,536 16-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: wld
  Eibach springs compatibility Jimbo 6 5,112 20-07-2014, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Jimbo
  Anyone got Eibach pro kit 30mm springs on a DT? Ben 2 2,265 06-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Ben

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)