Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone Breaking A 405?
#1
Anyone breaking a 405?

I need a pair of front hubs, PAS setup (not including pump), and anti roll bar, and potentially wishbones, all to try and upgrade the front end of the 305.

Would be willing to buy a full car at scrap price + beer tokens

Cheers
#2
Last time I went to Brothertons near Otley there was a late 405 estate, was a couple of months ago though, maybe worth a call?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#3
late 405 and all 406 hubs are the same
#4
I will be breaking a 405 mi16 4x4 1.9 in a couple of weeks buddy
#5
(04-08-2014, 04:09 PM)306gtiparts Wrote: I will be breaking a 405 mi16 4x4 1.9 in a couple of weeks buddy

TMI how could you? they must be fairly rare now
#6
Typical scrapped a 406 the other day, would they have fitted?
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#7
(05-08-2014, 07:55 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Typical scrapped a 406 the other day, would they have fitted?

Could have had a go for nothing! Want to try and get these 283mm brakes on the 305


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)