Posts: 19
Threads: 5
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: perthshire scotland
Car Model/Spec: pug 306
18-08-2014, 11:30 AM
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2014, 11:33 AM by jazzyjohn.)
After selling my last 306 I got an astra mk 4. Then a audi a4 then another astra n I just couldn't keep away from the pugs so 1.9 hdi with 80k on the clock so happy now
[quote='jazzyjohn' pid='463636' dateline='1408361408']
Posts: 3,613
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
45
Yay I remember the last one with the backwards Peugeot lion on the bonnet!
Posts: 19
Threads: 5
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: perthshire scotland
Car Model/Spec: pug 306
Aye thats rite lol had to sell it as it was scrap haha
Posts: 3,613
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
45
Did you keep the huge max power bumpers for this one?
Posts: 19
Threads: 5
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: perthshire scotland
Car Model/Spec: pug 306
No lol just goung simple with this one plenty power if possible and good handling n good brakes. Although I dont really know a great deal about theese engines yet
Posts: 19
Threads: 5
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: perthshire scotland
Car Model/Spec: pug 306
Posts: 3,613
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
45
You've not got a HDI. You've got a 1.9 non-turbo. In L spec (the lowest spec)