Posts: 34
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2014
Hi. If I fitted the whole kit ,ecu ignition key bsi ,transponder from the same car would it have to be programed in for it to start or will it start OK thanks.hope this makes sense p/s all the numbers are the same as my car .
Posts: 13,881
Threads: 476
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
81
Location: Ipswich
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
I think thats everything. I have no idea but im sure someone will be along shortly. I believe youd need the door locks too?
Posts: 34
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2014
Oh yer got them to thanks.
Posts: 34
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2014
Cheeers for that they, but will it need any progaming in or will it start up no probs ta .
Posts: 13,881
Threads: 476
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
81
Location: Ipswich
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
You've swapped everything and everything matches so nothing should need reprogramming as far as I'm aware.
Posts: 18,242
Threads: 386
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
87
Location: Suffolk
Car Model/Spec: Focus Titanium
03-06-2014, 10:22 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 10:22 PM by Toms306.)
As Rowell says, as long as you change all the coded parts together they will not need recoding.
Posts: 34
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2014
Many thanks can't wait and try it tomorrow good news ,great site .btw