Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mileage correction
#1
Hi,

I've bought some clocks to replace my dodgy one and I was wondering if any knows if it possible to correct the mileage on them via Peugoet Plant?
#2
nope not possible via planet

whats dodgy about your old clocks if it is not electronic you could swap the circuit board over

im guessing its an electronic problem though
#3
I was thinking it wasn't possibly on Planet.

I didn't fancy swapping the bits over as I didn't want to ruin the replacements. I think the originals broke from too much pressure on the needles while adjusting them as they weren't pointing where they should have been.
#4
maybe the needles are scrapping the face plate use a fork or spoon to leaver them off the spindles a little
#5
Thanks I'll give that a go and report back.
#6
(16-03-2014, 01:18 PM)cully Wrote: maybe the needles are scrapping the face plate use a fork or spoon to leaver them off the spindles a little

Yep i had this when i fitted my plasma dials. Very easy to just pull them off of the spindle a little.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#7
On gumtree there is someone saying that they can change the mileage for like £60 but you gotta sign this declaration form thing.
#8
Thanks guys I've now got them sorted. I thought the mechanism had gone faulty in the clocks but they were just dragging.

http://youtu.be/1OIwxAb-NfM

Fixed the rev counter but the oil gauge started playing up but both sorted now.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)