Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Strange buzzing noise.
#1
Hi all ive had this problem since I got the car last year. When I turn the ignition on there's a loud buzzing noise coming from be hide the dash. I reckon it's coming from the blower motor. The motor and A/c work as they should.

Anyone had the same type of noise?
#2
Are you sure it's coming from the dash? Sometimes the little fan near the interior light starts to get loud. Try covering the little vent near the interior light with your hand to see if the noise goes quieter?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Window switches buzzing? rik1254 5 3,516 11-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Last Post: CJ_Derv
  Crackling/buzzing sound kyleo92 1 2,049 13-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Niall

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)