Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cyclones
#1
Anyone selling any cyclones at the moment?
Thanks
#2
Anyone? Im still after a set
#3
i have a set of clones, 3 white and 1 silver, no tyres and could do with a refurb. i can get £8 each scrapping them, which is what i was gonna do. So match that plus the postage and u can have them
Heart 306
#4
(04-01-2014, 06:14 PM)Nadine Wrote: i have a set of clones, 3 white and 1 silver, no tyres and could do with a refurb. i can get £8 each scrapping them, which is what i was gonna do. So match that plus the postage and u can have them


Interested, have you got any photos of them? Thanks
#5
I don't have any at the Mo. I'm away to London and will be home Thursday so can get some then
Heart 306
#6
(05-01-2014, 10:44 PM)Nadine Wrote: I don't have any at the Mo. I'm away to London and will be home Thursday so can get some then

Hi, its no problem, ive just bought some, thanks though!
#7
I have two set white ones are ready now


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)