Bosch pump, tdo4, fmic and more..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosch pump, tdo4, fmic and more..
Brought turbo off him via paypal, had no info of ot being posted and tracking numbers as it was ment to be 1st class tracked. Tried ringinf him had someone say they know nothing about it and hang up, then a text saying someone has found the phone and are handing it to the police.
Have tried pming and no reply either.... :/
Thanks given by:
I have tried numerous PMs, his profile says he was online last night.

Maybe his phone has been nicked, does happen.

Admin perhaps help?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Still had no news off him. Gona give it till wednesday then claim the money back :/
Thanks given by:
Says hes been online today aswell. Might just be some kind of honest mistake.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
no replies to me either
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2013, 06:27 PM)Mike Wrote: Still had no news off him. Gona give it till wednesday then claim the money back :/

I have bought something off him to, paid via paypal on 27 Jul heard nothing since, had an email from paypal saying it had been marked as sent on 3rd Aug no postage details and no tracking number, not received anything and no pm's have been answered either.

Looks like i might have to do the same. Angry
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2013, 11:16 PM)titch Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 06:27 PM)Mike Wrote: Still had no news off him. Gona give it till wednesday then claim the money back :/

I have bought something off him to, paid via paypal on 27 Jul heard nothing since, had an email from paypal saying it had been marked as sent on 3rd Aug no postage details and no tracking number, not received anything and no pm's have been answered either.

Looks like i might have to do the same. Angry

I had a message on the 3rd of august saying he has sent the turbo on the friday (2nd) and he was gona get me the tracking number which was in his wallet, ive messaged him like 10times since and heard nothing.
so even if he has sent, im still gona dispute and if it arrives, ill send him the money back. Highly dowt it though.

Beyond a joke now, paid him like 2weeks ago now and had like 1 message off him since...
Thanks given by:
Something not right then.
Thanks given by:
Seems like he has done a bunk editing the thread not replying points that way. Prices to cheap tbh case of cash and dash! I'm pretty sure ginge had a problem too???
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2013, 11:55 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: Seems like he has done a bunk editing the thread not replying points that way. Prices to cheap tbh case of cash and dash! I'm pretty sure ginge had a problem too???

Im thinking same thing! He needed cash fast, post a few things for dirt cheap, get some cash via paypal and then hide.
Thanks given by:
The stuff i bought wasn't in the for sale thread he answered a wanted Ad that i put up for parts.

Seems like he has pulled a fast one though. As said above the thread was edited (03-08-2013 02:56 PM)
Thanks given by:
i was supposed to have his fmic off him on the 1st, but i never got intouch with him, as i didnt have my hopes up tbh, andy, proper lady gardens trick mate.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Add me to the list. I've paid for a fuel pump and gauge which was meant to be posted out a week ago last Monday.
Thanks given by:
whats happened to the original post now?!.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2013, 11:12 AM)Piggy Wrote: whats happened to the original post now?!.

He done that the other day, took everything off and put dots
Thanks given by:
padge seems to know him, might be worth a message in his direction Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Time for the 306oc Base Ball bat to make an appearance (joke)?

Maybe we should build in a feature to prevent people being able to create for sale threads with under 100 posts / confirmation of address via £1 donation or something?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Admin should get involved here I feel...

people have paid for stuff and not got it. not good.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Looks like we are all going to have to open Paypal disputes then i guess.
Thanks given by:
If you've all payed by goods you should be fine. If he hasn't supplied tracking info then goes against him to and the fact so many people are reporting same problem this thread can be used as evidence to.
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
How have you all payed? Ive just gone on paypal and seen if it wasnt a payment of goods and services you canr dispute :/
Thanks given by:
I've met this guy, bought a pump off me. I have a mobile number but i presume others already have to. Believe he lives in Colchester area, he works in the Army or Raf cant remember. It may be that he got sent out with work but still it doesnt look good.
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
Yea i have his mob number, but claims its been lost, last time i rang him someone answerd saying they hadnt a clue about anything and the phone was getting handed to a police station.
Thanks given by:
Guys we'll take a look a look into this and see what we can find out. We can restore from a backup from up to a few weeks back to find the post before it was edited so not to worry. I'm going to lock the thread for now, please PM if you have any contact from the seller in the mean time.
Thanks given by:
Thread restored with original post and title. Thanks to those who have messaged me with information so far, if anyone else has bought anything from him please let me know. We're looking into it at the moment and will update shortly.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xud bundle deal bosch pump fmic xudlingo 0 1,202 11-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: xudlingo
Wink XUD 9mm Bosch pump set up Danny2009 1 1,575 08-05-2016, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Danny2009
  Bosch pump /spares ash23 5 1,940 18-11-2015, 08:43 PM
Last Post: WukaChop