Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ph2/3 sun roof seal or panel
#1
Smile 
As title really. New or as new as possible please. Must be MINT. No moss/grown/rust.

Anyone got a spare lying around?

Thanks in advance.
#2
Manual or electric?
#3
Electric
#4
I think the seals are part of the glass on that, unless you're talking about a different one.

EDIT: I have an electric sunroof for sale if it is part of the glass.
#5
I only want the glass or seal as mine world fine. How much?
#6
I want to get rid of it as a whole really but as I'm not getting much interest I'd let it go cheapish. It'd need to be collected too due to the glass, I'm in Bromley, BR1 if you're nearby.
#7
Miles away lol. I been told the seal can come off. Could you check out. Yours please?
#8
Edited to widen search...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Roof bars, glovebox and footwell panel? Dave26 4 2,674 29-05-2012, 06:27 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)