Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tyres worry or not to worry
#1
I asked a family memeber to get me some tyres as she works for a company that scraps cars and anything metal. She has just dropped off 4 nearly new tryes the problem I just noticed is they are 195 60 15 not 55 like I asked, will I get away with fitting these or are they gonna rub, I thought I got a bargain at 20 quid a corner all matching and over 7mm of tread.
#2
They'll be grand.
#3
Deffiantly ride well!
#4
They should be OK. They may look a bit balloon ish as long as your not too low
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#5
Thanks All
They are only to get it through the MOT next month as I want some different alloys once the sun comes out if it ever will so didnt want to spend a fortune on new tyres just to change them in around 2 months times. They look like balloons to be honest so going to look horrid on and the car already handles like a oil tanker I am not use to the soft ride so thats going to be even softer. Really got to change the springs.
#6
I have 65 profiles on mine haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
I run 60 profiles with a 60mm drop, you'll be fine bud.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...





Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)