Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BLEED MAH DAYDELATORS!
#1


Welcome to Scotland.






















lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#2
errrrr wow.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#3
All i know is that it was foreign....
#4
(17-01-2013, 11:00 PM)Niall Wrote: errrrr wow.

Couldn't put it much better myself
#5
lol

I think you have to have spent time in Scotland to understand just how funny that is.

FOR REAL.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#6
Glad i didn't post the one where he's wearing a nappy hat wearing his auntie's whore boots then hey?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#7
Be rude not to now you've mentioned it! lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#8
Wtaf??!?!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#9
haha, understood every word

So, i can confirm he's as mentalist... ohwait i mean he's scottish.'
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
#10
Well, thats...........different.

I'll never get that minute of my life back Chris, you owe me! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#11
Well you can tell im Scottish cos I understood pretty much every word of that.
#12
lmao

epic!
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#13
That was different!
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
#14
I understood that and I'm someone who classes the north as 'above the thames'

Funny as f*ck, especially rolling pickled eggs at the gas man lmao


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)