29-11-2012, 08:24 AM
... Show season start? I'm not worried I'm gonna miss it all
|
when does....
|
|
29-11-2012, 08:24 AM
... Show season start? I'm not worried I'm gonna miss it all
29-11-2012, 08:27 AM
Probably around May
29-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Pointless thread, is pointless.
Could of just asked someone haha. So I'm going to use this space to abuse you. You absolute bum face. Yeah... I bet you're scared now.
29-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
29-11-2012, 10:04 AM
29-11-2012, 10:06 AM
And what? Big whoop, wanna fight about it?
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
29-11-2012, 10:29 AM
29-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Ouch, that cut me real deep, real deep...
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
29-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Love you
30-11-2012, 04:14 AM
(29-11-2012, 09:50 AM)samass Wrote:(29-11-2012, 09:10 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Andy you're such a bumder!!! Fixed that for you Sam
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger
Member of Team Holey Engine
30-11-2012, 04:39 AM
Dammit. How did I not spot that.
30-11-2012, 06:13 AM
(30-11-2012, 04:39 AM)Andy Wrote: Dammit. How did I not spot that. You're not the Grammar Police...I am. No seriously...my pet hate is grammar, I have no problem reading through a whole book and picking out all the faults or spelling mistakes. I'm also a c*nt for punctuation.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger
Member of Team Holey Engine
30-11-2012, 06:41 AM
30-11-2012, 06:53 AM
Andy...You're a lady garden!
Okay I'll give you that, you only usually get the one chance to pull me up on that sort of thing. I shall now proceed to autocorrect myself "My pet hate is grammar, or lack thereof" Touché, mon frère.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger
Member of Team Holey Engine
30-11-2012, 11:18 AM
DOH!
i blame fat/cold fingers, slash retardation Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
30-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Much better.
For I shall now have a celebratory fap.
30-11-2012, 11:34 AM
your such a lady garden andrew.
<3 Im not back till june. So looks like im gonna miss out...again!
30-11-2012, 04:43 PM
No you're not bud - Pugfest 14th of July
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|