IIIIT'SSS FRIIIIIDDDAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IIIIT'SSS FRIIIIIDDDAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
f*ck you CAR I got there first again! lol

Righty-ho, where to begin.

What a gash week! Well friggin tired because our new(ish) kitten has decided that everything that moves underthe duvet is a target that must be mauled until destroyed. Ergo my feet look like a blind kid's been trying to draw a noughts & crosses board on them... whilst skydiving...and being shot at....

Hockey pre-season fitness training on monday nights is also literally killing me. I spent most of the week hobbling about moaning.

And Tuesday I was at my Drive Aware course; the one the Police decided I should go on to be taught how to drive properly....

Cutting a long story short,the course was actaully quite good, and the instructor I had to drive about for the afternoon was a complete legend. He ended up teaching me advanced driving techniques (basically I got to hoon his focarse tdci about on the backroads in the Woking/Bisley area). He ended up putting down in my notes to be handed back that I should go for the advanced driving courses!

AAAanyway, enough whittering,

Friday night: Dying on the sofa
Saturday: Most likely Thorpe Park (we didnt end up going 2 weekends ago, as the cycle race was on and we didnt fancy the traffic)
Saturday night: Might go out for dinner, see how we feel
Sunday: Bike ride or a walk probably, then chill, maybe tidy the house a bit and get ready for another week of work.

Your turn!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Tosser!

Anyhoo

This week has been and gone in a flash. Boss was off half the week, which meant I had to man two phones, two email accounts and twice the amount of customers, including some who thought the world had ended because the bloke they usually deal with had gone on holiday!

After that, I deserve a payrise.

Today - finish work at 5, then need to do Friday night Big Shop with the Mrs. We need bubble bath, had to have a bath with no bubbles this morning and it's just not the same. Then, maybe go visit my folks as my mum has been unwell and in bed the last 2 days (not massively unusual for her as she is a long term MS sufferer) but want to go and see how she is.

Saturday - Apparently we need to buy a new bra? I'm sure I bought one like 2 weeks ago. One disadvantage of having a baby is that the Mrs funbags are growing at an alarming rate. I suggested not wearing a bra all the time. Haven't heard back yet. I then want to change the PAS fluid in the HDi as it's jet black, any tips on draining the system would be appreciated guys. Oh and I have to pay a cheque into the bank, don't let me forget.

Sat night - That shite talent-less talent show is on tomorrow night so abandoning the Mrs at the flat and buggering off out to my mates house who is on leave from the Navy. No alcohol involved unfortunately as I have to drive and frankly can't even bloody afford to!

Sunday - No idea, no plans.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Chris won't be happy you stole his thread...he'll be a grumpy bugger all day now......oh wait..... Itwasntme

So mines a little more interesting than usual (rent's won't be here for some of it! Big Grin )

Friday - Dog walking, sorting more (old crap) antique stuff at nans into boxes for charity shop or auction, heading to the charity shop and town for a few bits (and to look at a 306 for sale ninja ), at some point today I'm gonna MTFU and make a detists appoinment, pizza for tea, and theres an Ipswich cruise tonight I might go to!

Saturday - Hopefully Sam will be about in the morning and we can get on with some more of his HDi clutch! Doing some car related shiz in the evening (cruise/meet/drive, something slightly sociable anyway!)

Sunday - Nans in the morning, cut the grass etc etc. Nothing yet planned in the evening, but probably more 306 hunting lol.

Quite busy for a change!
Thanks given by:
Today - work until 5........oh Who am I kidding? I'm lazy. 3 maybe. Get home and lie on the sofa most of the eve dribbling like a spastic. Probably go and see the misses this eve.
Tomorrow - bit of overtime to help my boss out seeing as he was offered a last minute bungee jump. Then might meet up with Scott and a few others if there about in the afternoon/evening
Sunday - fook all really. Be nice to have a day of nothing!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Today taking the kids to the sea life center, going crabbing

Sat. Going home!! Can't wait to see my dogs fecking miss the shits

Sun. Shopping, taking my baby out for a rag been driving the Freelander all week and it's depressing and comfortable and everything works!! NEED my pug
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Work til 5 today, going for an Indian tonight

work 9-4 tomorrow, night in

Sunday, working on the civic...
Thanks given by:
Today: Setting off to Surrey soon, to pick this baby up Big Grin Then curry and beer tonight.

[Image: p4pb8535000.jpg]

Saturday: Long awaited lie-in, Then I'll christen the Trek methinks Might get 't picture to watch Ted too.

Sunday: VW Festival at harewood house, then a early night as I have a long-ass monday morning drive to Norfolk for work.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Friday 8am - 8am working.
Saturday 8am - 4pm working. Pub on the evening
Sunday 8am- 6pm
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
In a good mood for once!

Today am working but got some lovely dogs coming in, one of which is a husky! Then go home to make dinner if mum hasn't yet, poss see a friend me and Danny haven't seen in yonks!

Atm I have tomorrow off for a change Woooooooooooooooooooooooo! Sooo may get tyres replaced on the newly furbed clones, swap them onto dannys car and begin to refurb his weather depending... Or do what danny wants Smile

Sunday, similar I expect, unless danny has planned things I don't know about till there about to happen lol.

Monday is my sleeping day...

Tuesday, work week begins!
Thanks given by:
Had an easy week at work due to boss being in holiday mode so get away with murder Smile

Friday: wash car on dinner and quick polish, quick gym sesh home t shower and off to a monthly cruise show some people up with my TD04 Tongue lol (ps the sig pic was from the cruise last month and a ferrari decided to park next to me lol)

Sat lie in for first time in 6 weeks... then spot of shopping with the mrs Smile then greet parents as they get back from 2 weeks away oh its been bliss

Sun... no plans as yet maybe go nans and put some shelfs up for her then chill all day Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today - Working until 5, then my lass is off out for a hen night so I'm gonna enjoy having the house to myself for once Smile
Saturday - Finish my best man speech, if my boost gauge turns up I'll tune up the beigemobile, then start picking people up from train/bus stations for my mates wedding
Sunday - My best mates wedding, so usual wedding shite. I'm best man so I'll be busy all day, might not even hav time to get pissed...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
today: bored so far, 2 MOTs and a 206 which i diagnosed to have dodgy pads clicking as you break.
saturday: gonna go to northwield airstrip with a few guys, leaving at about 12:00
sunday: dunno
Thanks given by:
Explore Budapest some more today, going to go on another free guided tour

Tomorrow I go to Brno in the Czech republic, spending the weekend there
Thanks given by:
Tonight - Ale and curry

Tomorrow - More greenifying probably.

Sunday - not sure yet, might wash my car if its nice.
Thanks given by:
friday- pub with old school chum, ex girlfriend and her current boy friend. time for a time down memory lane...

saturday - friends over for all day bbq and if it seems right to do so will start getting frount mount mounted up

sunday- bootsale wana see if I get find a halogen oven, since our student house oven takes 5 years to cook anything
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Afternoons today days tomorrow 14 hour shift sunday then back to work monday :'(
Thanks given by:
Friday: Somehow get new engine into boot of car... Drive home to Glos... Get engine out... Go to pub.
Saturday: Do some fecking washing! Drive to new work, see if there's a better/quicker way there. Masturbate Furiously.
Sunday: Mince about, do nothing, mince, laugh at Stu's broken Passat, mince.
Monday: Set of silly early for new work..
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Today - Finished work 2 hours ago, having a sit down, a brew, and a blat on Borderlands, before i pick the missus up from work at 6pm. Probably gonna take her home and give her a good seeing to.

Saturday - Going to the missus' aunts farmhouse to put a tent up, and prepare for a 21st/80th joint birthday party, then picking the kids up, then going to a 21st/80th joint birthday party in a field.

Sunday - Probably gonna have a stonking hangover, probably also gonna get woken up at silly o'clock by the kids, pack the tent away, and take the kids home. Probably give the missus a good seeing to.

Thats about the sum of it i think! Big Grin lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just found out that Tewin Car Show is this Sunday, so I know where I'll be going!

If anyone is local to the Welwyn Garden City area then I highly recommend it, it's free entry and there's on-site bogs, a BBQ and 40 stalls selling stuff. Classic Jags, Astons, Yank muscle - it's all there!

Can't wait now.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
So naturally because it's pissing it down, every man, his caravan and his dog is leaving the southwest on the A30...

So cancel the pub bit, cue getting home at 3am after waiting in queues.... CBA.

Also I think Sunday 19th is Retro Rides at Prescott Hill - who's going? I expect I'll be going, I think Built4Track have a stand, hilariously my W plated car will probably be on it, so I'll be on the limit of being chucked out rofl...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Friday: Been at the beach with some friends to take advantage of the sun.. tonight just chilling with the gf and continuing 'Breaking Bad' as we started it last night, quite enjoying it!
Saturday: If the weather is nice think we may go to Goodwood (another excuse to hoon the 6) and in the evening go out for some drinks
Sunday: Cry because it's the last day of my 2 week holiday
Thanks given by:
work till monday
Thanks given by:
(17-08-2012, 06:27 PM)procta Wrote: work till monday

Boooo..........ring in sick. Enjoy the good weather while it lasts...

......unless its raining, then go to work. Tongue
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Serriously debating going to look at an e30 325. Brain is saying keep the 6, heart is saying try something different what's the worst that could happen...
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Tonight: Getting drunk
Sat Night: Getting even more drunk
Sunday: Recover and play xbox in my pants
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Work and masturbation!
If Sunday's nice then I'll give far a clean along with a clay polish and wax Smile if not then either go bleed my dads brakes or go pub. But first things first I gotta go gym Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by: