Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Two ph1 doors, preferably Plat silver.
#1
Just need the doorskins/frames, you can keep the windows/winders, etc, if you need.

I'm not bothered if there's dents/scratches/f*cked paint on the top half so long as the bottom half under the bump strips is good.
#2
3 or 5 door?
#3
3 door
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#4
I've got two platinum silver ones from a ph2. I didn't realise the ph1 doors were any different. What changed on them?
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#5
Maybe nothing, I've never really checked tbfh, the shiny shit on the outside doesn't usually bother me Big Grin

So long as they fit I don't care, I'm welding the feckers in lol

I only want them the right colour cause I cba painting 'em Angel
#6
Well for that application the dimensions aren't going to be different I wouldn't have thought.

As you can see I'm not exactly local though Big Grin
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#7
i had a PH2 door on my PH1 fit and opened perfectly just looks bit more curvy as its off a PH2
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#8
Yeah, local ones would be preferable Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: phase 3, Bonnet, preferably Manstone, toseland 2 2,190 15-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chris
  306 drivers door handle preferably moonstone blue boggs 0 1,511 23-01-2014, 03:00 AM
Last Post: boggs
  Bonnet and grille wanted preferably blue Nick306td 8 4,662 08-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Nick306td

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)