So many fails!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So many fails!
Today started off a fairly normal day apart from the fact I woke up with epic amounts of energy, so coffee, fag, take a piss, go to Halfrauds to get a few bits for today purchased the following 1x Diesel filter, 1x Oil filter, 1 5L bottle Mobil Super 2000 10w40 Semi-synth oil...got to the checkout woman give me the total and I'd left my wallet at home. Go home pick up said wallet go back again purchase mentioned items.

Go home, another coffee, another fag. Set to work I think! go out proceed to undo sump plug with spanner as left socket set 26 miles away, spanner snaps!

Bollocks, back to Halfrauds for a 21mm spanner £8 but good quality and lifetime guarantee. Go home undo sump plug start draining oil and pissed oil all over the landlady's newly laid, nice driveway. Oops! carry on with filter change and don't enjoy using strap wrenches so smacked a screwdriver into the filter...finger in way. Ouch!

I was putting the sump plug back in, head under engine torch (maglite 3xD cell!) falls off slam panel smacks me in the balls I shoot up and headbutt the f*cking sump...slide out from under car dizzy as f*ck and grasping my balls hardly able to breathe...Got my breath stars went back in and I cracked on with the rest of it no trouble.

Get in the shower to clean off after checking everything was tight etc looking like an Al Jolson tribute act by this time. I now know my shower head is racist as I got in and it promptly attacked me when I stood under it smashing me square in the forehead...put it back up showered for a few minutes and now the shower's packed up I am semi clean though!

Has anybody else ever had this amount of fails in one day or is it just me?
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ive had a few days like that! get up nice and early with intentions of getting things done but nothing goes right lol, i just f*cked it off as a bad job and sort it all out another day! lol
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
sorry dude, but
lmao

really, made me laugh!! proper comical stuff there!

but back on point, what a shitter! id have thrown all my toys out the pram welllll before the end!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
You should never head it anything harder than you - I found this out when a falling railway sleeper face palmed me - I went down like a sack of shit but not out - you have my sympathies bud :0
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2012, 11:34 PM)samass Wrote: sorry dude, but
lmao

really, made me laugh!! proper comical stuff there!

but back on point, what a shitter! id have thrown all my toys out the pram welllll before the end!

Samass such a sympathetic soul, after all of my downfalls you summon your sympathies and...ROFL at my downfalls!

But seriously I feel as if I've been abused big time tonight I have a chunk out my f*cking finger, a bruise AND a lump on my forehead, my bollocks feel as though they've been stood on by a f*cking BBW model and more to the point I'm still partially black.

FFS lol why does it happen to me!!!

Never had a railway sleeper facepalm me but I have in the past assaulted a friend with a Granada Scorpio exhaust was releasing it from the hangers at the back when I was in college and my mate had disconnected it from the manifold I let my end down without knowing this he starts walking back as exhaust gives way and promptly smacks him square in the nose...I didn't know what was worse the pools of oil the Granny was leaving behind or the amount of blood that seemingly erupted from his nose!

Thanks given by:
still partially black... love it!

i know, i am a sympathetic soul haha, sorry dude, i couldn't help but laugh, when you're not in as much pain, im sure you'll see the funny side too!

does remind of the time at work where i cut myself with my safety knife about 5 times, once on some steel trunking, 3 times on cardboard boxes, once on the carnice stuff for plastering, then i got a massive shock off the electric pump truck, then dropped a big box of tiles on my finger. which i then threw across the aisle.

and then i smacked my bollocks on the gate as i left work.

been there dude, bad times!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(03-08-2012, 12:36 AM)samass Wrote: still partially black... love it!

i know, i am a sympathetic soul haha, sorry dude, i couldn't help but laugh, when you're not in as much pain, im sure you'll see the funny side too!

does remind of the time at work where i cut myself with my safety knife about 5 times, once on some steel trunking, 3 times on cardboard boxes, once on the carnice stuff for plastering, then i got a massive shock off the electric pump truck, then dropped a big box of tiles on my finger. which i then threw across the aisle.

and then i smacked my bollocks on the gate as i left work.

been there dude, bad times!

A race driver smacked me in the bollocks at Cadwell Park a few weeks ago I was in the assembly area walking up behind a car not sure what it was, some homebrew racer with the top of the door at bollock height, he opened the door and I walked into it like a lady garden dropped me straight to the floor!

I seriously think that me and mechanical things or just things in general aint a good combo! but I do see the funny side of it now even though I am in pain!

Thanks given by:
Lol, oh dear!

Tbf, sounds similar to most of my days, I am just one big fail lol!
Thanks given by:
me, wiring in a water gauge. had three attempts! 1st was the wrong adapters sent, then the wrong size T piece, finally got the right piece. modded the pipe and the fucker blew off went after i took the car for quick run after i blead the coolant. also found out that the fan wont kick in and the water temp gauges not working. so after all that the themostats bit the dust. an under the car job so what a f*ck on. even burned the back of me hand on the manifold making sure the coolant sensoer plug was on ok.
Thanks given by:
Flol cracked me right up! Haha. Especially the Maglight bit Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thread of fails...small and large... Piggy 30 8,399 23-08-2016, 11:04 PM
Last Post: procta
  Race Estate Fails its MOT Eeyore 32 6,868 09-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  dyno fails...but check out that blower! Piggy 6 2,119 01-10-2013, 10:18 PM