Posts: 1,430
Threads: 132
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: Yorkshire
Car Model/Spec: 305 and 306 HDi's
For the 309, looking for some good condition 266mm calipers (Hdi/xsi)
Discs and pads a bonus but I'm not gonna pay for used discs/pads!
And a long shot but if anyone has a mk1 406 non abs 4 port master cylinder I'll take that aswell!
Cheers
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
I might have a set of good calipers with good discs and pads. You going to pugfest? Will check if I still have them when I can be bothered to get out of bed.
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
If not I have a set here no disks/pads
Posts: 1,430
Threads: 132
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: Yorkshire
Car Model/Spec: 305 and 306 HDi's
Prices? Wasn't planning on pugfest and it's a long way to go for some calipers! I can sort my own courier if your prepared to pack
Posts: 1,430
Threads: 132
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: Yorkshire
Car Model/Spec: 305 and 306 HDi's
Ill post my best offer here which would be £20 by paypal, all fees paid, and i will sort a courier