Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
two weeks gardening leave before I start my new job, what to UPDATED
#1
So after handing my resignation in I have being placed on garden leave for two weeks!!!

As its un expected I have no plans, have a few jobs to do on the v6 coupe but what else can I do??

Port and polish throttle body
Port n polish inlet manifold

(also port match the two of them)

Polish the can covers
Polish the throttle body cover??

Re make the carbon fibre bonnet badge

Finish ripping out the old stereo wiring

That lit won't take me two weeks do what other options do I have??





(please remember if you want braided BRAKELINES to order ASAP as I'll probably not have time to do them for twos few weeks when I start the new job)
#2
gardening? lol

I could to with some nice top mount stud and nuts.
#3
Pompey306mark Wrote:gardening? lol

I could to with some nice top mount stud and nuts.


hhaha so its not just me wondering this then!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#4
No I know what it is lol. He asked what to do, and I said gardening.

Gardening leave is a period of time where you are not allowed to work. Normally it is in the same industry as the one you are working in.
#5
oh hahah

gardening though!? strange term for it
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#6
Yes it is a strange term!!!

I won't be doing any of it!!!

Yeah im moving from working for Audi to Mercedes!!!

Mark what bits you after?? Pm me
#7
Gardening leave is basically because back when the word was invented, gardening was all you could do i believe. Not TV or PS3 or Xbox.

I have aftermarket top mounts. And getting them lined up is a nightmare. So had an idea to swap the bolts, with studs and the nuts to hold them in place.
#8
Like An inlet manifold stud??

Tell me how long you want them and what thread pitch and I'll see what I can do
#9
Not sure on the pitch thread. But I used your top mount bolts in there before.

Length I will have to have a look. Need to go through the top mount and then have enough thread for a nyloc nut i guess.
#10
Uphill Gardening?
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
#11
Rippthrough Wrote:Uphill Gardening?
nah I'll leave that to you phil
#12
WELL O STARTED TODAY

had a look around, introduced to the staff etc


then got told i was being sent to another branch for some training, wait here whilst i sort you a car out
was greeted with this

[Image: photo5-1.jpg]

slk200 1.8 supercharged auto

was a pleaseant drive, far better than the last auto i drove(307)
#13
Isn't that the latest re-badged Chrysler? lol


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i'll just leave this here for a while - - Magenta Sunset 20 10,823 24-08-2016, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Rippthrough
  Uhh il just leave this here... Sian 18 10,471 08-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel
  Time for a Fresh Start - Updated Page 3, Jan 2013 Toms306 201 207,078 04-02-2013, 11:52 PM
Last Post: procta

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)