Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FCS Videos
#1
Hey guys,

Just wondering how many of you took videos over the weekend at FCS? We're looking into putting together a club video of the show, so it'd be much appreciated if any of you who did take videos were willing to send them to us, either via FTP, Dropbox, or by post on a DVD.

Post in here if you took a video and wouldn't mind sharing, and we can sort something out Smile

Cheers
#2
Think I took a couple of the parade lap on Kim's camera. Probably consists mainly of me talking crap so maybe dub over it with music lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#3
I may have done ninja
#4
(19-06-2012, 09:11 PM)Grant Wrote: Think I took a couple of the parade lap on Kim's camera. Probably consists mainly of me talking crap so maybe dub over it with music lol
Oh yes, I watched it last night. There's some gold on that going into the video lol
#5
ive got lots of footage thats going in my video. What ive done is pretty much what youre going to do but yeh will be good to see what footage other people have Smile
#6
I have to burn and send first Scott. Don't create one just yet. I'll sort it for you before the end of the week. Started my new job so have been busy. Pm the address to send to and ill sort it Smile
#7
No problem gents, it'll take a little while to do anyway, and Sam there may be some similar stuff, but I have some other plans for many lolz ninja

Cheers Andy, I'll pm you my details
#8
Oh shit, I'm slightly worried about that now...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#9
Can we dub out the sound on andys video? Well at least the "*crunch* where the f*ck is 3rd!?"
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#10
Jism your epic gear change skills must stay in... Epic GTi6 driving !

Jism?? I love auto correct Niall to Jism really
#11
lol No promises Niall. That'll tie in with some extracts from Grant's video quite nicely Big Grin
#12
Ah f*ck it. there my gears and I'll grind them all I want!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#13
Your reaction was funny... Ohhhh! It's in there somewhere. *propahh cockneeeee accent
#14
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z70/h...4710-1.mp4

Ed loves chickens
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#15
^^ FLOL, so glad you managed to record that!! I saw it in my wing mirror and was so confuseddd.
[Image: kim.png]
#16
Haha ed you ledgend!! Gerrin out ya car to f*ck a chicken Wink
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#17
i've a couple of max's and toby's dyno runs if you like. basically just a shitload of cancer lol
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#18
I'm genuinely worried now..
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#19
Don't worry, he'll have to dub out most of my chatting away! Your bit is too funny for that.... Wink
[Image: kim.png]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Passneger Reactions; Videos ginge191 9 5,648 23-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Last Post: ginge191
  Ghosts. Love/Hate Relationship (videos added) ginge191 8 5,853 28-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Skank_army
  Anyone Know a hosting Site for Videos Ed Doe 22 10,615 10-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Scott

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)