Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: 5 door half leather interior (seats only).
#1
I'm after a half leather interior for my 5 door hdi. Not looking to spend a fortune as I have too many plans for the car and too few pennies lol Only after the seats not the doorcards, unless they are too cheap to refuse Wink

Preferably located in the North West ish!
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
#2
30 quid for full set. drivers one has small hole in bolster and age related wear the rest are spot on.
#3
MattDM306 Wrote:30 quid for full set. drivers one has small hole in bolster and age related wear the rest are spot on.

Hmmm ideally I was after a set without a hole in the drivers seat, whereabouts are you?
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
#4
Bump!
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
#5
Felixstowe suffolk. call me 07531199268
#6
MattDM306 Wrote:Felixstowe suffolk. call me 07531199268

You're 4 and a half hours away, bit far I'm afraid!
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
#7
Bit far - I did 3 hrs 15 for a door - only cos it was the same colour though lol


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 door project car wanted... ekjdm14 0 2,224 03-01-2021, 11:40 PM
Last Post: ekjdm14
  Wanted: Leather interior (brown) for PH2 cabrio C-hond 0 1,969 26-01-2019, 09:51 AM
Last Post: C-hond
  Roof rack for 5 door 306 wanted please Hdi and proud of it 3 3,090 10-09-2016, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Hdi and proud of it

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)