Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
205 Dturbo rat
#1
Hi guys. So I got the infamous forum bike, that is this mean machine 205 Dturbo from Dannywideboy. 

[Image: DDAC1CDE-D73F-4AFC-90C6-7475CB44B77F.jpg]

I took a punt at it as I wanted a cheap to run car, ideally a 205 Dturbo because I've had the non-turbo before and they really are just too slow on the straights. So I picked this up for nothing and took it to A recovery yard where I borrowed a low loader from and they repaired the brakes for me and connect up a loose boost pipe. Now back on the road with 2 lovely new cheap ass tyres she's is in fighting spirit... Or at least, was. The upper engine mount has completely gone, sheared off a bolt from the mount to the block and chewed up the cambelt. So it's not in a good way but it is repairable.

[Image: 654D7DD5-3C1A-4CFB-83DA-0F7A064B4F57.jpg]
#2
Haha! Yes!
The blue bomber is back on the scene.
I was wondering what was happening with it, glad you were enjoying it, till it broke.
What is the turbo like? It's a hybrid thing built by someone else, I never got to drive it properly with it fitted.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]


                                                                                      I Don't Have A 306.
#3
Hello mate. Well I don't have anything to compare it to tbh. I can say it spools up nice with lots of noise and goes really well. Put a smile on my face because it's old, wobbly, looks like it shouldn't be on the road but then people can't overtake me on the duel carriageways lol
#4
Nice Smile

But she's no rat! That's tidy!
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#5
My old car Smile

Oh she's ratty Ginge, you can't see the boot lid in that pic lol
#6
Yea that's her good side  Smile


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)