Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
peugeot-breakers.co.uk Knighton
#1
Hi.

It appears I may be needing some Pug bits soon. I've used these a few times some years back abd wondered if they were still any good/helpful? It's about a 45 min drive from me so pretty close. Has anyone else had any experience with them lately?

Cheers

Paul.
#2
My 2.1 engine came from them. Only experience with them...was good experience
Wishes for more power...
#3
(14-11-2016, 07:18 PM)Piggy Wrote: My 2.1 engine came from them. Only experience with them...was good experience

Ta. That's what I was hoping tbh. Times can change tho hence the post. I've totally given up on Kidderminster breakers now after repeatedly being turned away, they are far closer to me too. The other decent old skool ones round here are now mainly housing estatesĀ  Dodgy
#4
Tried asking Matt?
He works at breakers in Hereford...very good service from him...he'll post most stuff
Wishes for more power...
#5
I can do I suppose but it's 405 stuff I'll be needing so not really as abundant now as a 306. Herefords an hours drive but it just so happens I've been doing a bit down that way, just a couple of miles from his and Mr Hostiles units as it happens!
#6
Dude i am a knighton boy born & bred Smile Paul @ peugeot breakers is sound as a pound.

With that said... pm me your requirements and i'll see what i can sort. Wink
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#7
Pm'd Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any one going to a breakers yard? procta 3 2,631 02-02-2016, 09:06 PM
Last Post: 306Dan
  A Brotherton Car Breakers West Yorks Tyronnster 6 3,784 15-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Last Post: karl1989
  breakers/scrappies samass 9 4,736 24-02-2012, 02:02 AM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)