Posts: 166
Threads: 20
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
1
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: GTi6
After the plastic jack holder that fits in the rear panel in the boot of the hatchbacks...
Mine the closable part has snapped off so looking to replace it.
Posts: 1,897
Threads: 162
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
21
Location: Dunstable
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDI Dturbo, Estate & GTI6
I might have a new one at my parents place in Wolves but I won't be back there till next month if you don't mind waiting but I'm sure someone else could sort you out before then.
Posts: 824
Threads: 48
Joined: Oct 2014
Reputation:
4
Location: Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
(23-09-2016, 09:04 PM)MCH Wrote: Next on the list is to fit a better condition drivers side skirt seal (have one spare) to replace the ripped one
Where did you find one of those?
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Posts: 166
Threads: 20
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
1
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: GTi6
I think i need a "parts guy" at times...
Posts: 166
Threads: 20
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
1
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: GTi6
Still on the lookout for one of these