Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Xud engine loom?
#1
Anybody got one that wanna sell me please?

Or can I mod a hdi one to work? 
Hdi to Xud conversion going on shortly.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]


                                                                                      I Don't Have A 306.
#2
You could mod a hdi one if you wanted. Just find a live for the stop solenoid. Then leave the rest of wiring in place till you get a loom. Or not.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#3
I think There might be one in the back of my doner it might be abit butchered..... Or not I've not checked


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wanted hdi engine loom madmadmax 1 2,053 28-11-2016, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  Wanted: 306 Rallye engine wiring loom. Matt-Rallye 6 4,204 22-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Last Post: welshpug
  Wanted: Phase 1 gti6 engine loom spike2002 7 5,070 06-06-2016, 07:59 AM
Last Post: spike2002

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)