Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is it worth undersealing one of these cars?
#1
Hi guys,

Just wondering what you guys think of undersealing one of these pugs. I live down country lanes so it often gets a good mud and dirt covering when driving. Do you think it worth the hassle of undersealing one of these cars or do you reckon its just not worth the hassle?

Cheers
#2
i always underseal mine when i get round to it. prevention is better than repair
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#3
I bought an undersealed one once...the underseal had trapped water in the chassis legs and rusted them out... lol

As long as you do it properly it should be useful though!
#4
underSEAL.

Need to ensure its clean, rust free and all ok before you seal it in!
Wishes for more power...


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)